Color Play Workshop Instructor: Marla Rush Parnell
Learn How To Infuse Your Art With Vibrant Pastel Colors!
Dates: February 2 & 9, 2015 • 9am – 4pm
Cost: $120/person. Class is limited to 12 people, so please register early!
This is the same course taught in my 8-week pastel class, condensed from 20 hours to 12, taught two consecutive Mondays and at a discount fee. It’s perfect for those who don’t have the time to fit an 8-week class into their schedule.
This workshop will teach essential information about value, and how to choose colors by value rather than simply hue. I’ll use pastels for demonstrations, but you may use the medium of your choice.
• The importance of thumbnail sketches in developing your composition
• How to improve your compositional skills
• How to accurately see values
• How to determine the values of colors
• How to think value and color temperature when choosing colors
• Solutions to color problems
• How to use color more creatively
This is a two-day workshop packed with information about color and value.
• Students of all levels and ages welcome
• Daily demonstrations & handouts
Contact me for more details and a supply list. There will be supplies available for purchase here at Creava Arts.